Purdue University's regional Calumet campus has rescinded layoffs ordered for seven faculty members, The Journal & Courier reported. Administrators had said that enrollment declines necessitated the layoffs, but now officials say that more encouraging enrollment projects mean that there is no longer the need to eliminate positions.
- U. of Southern Maine's president says she'll work with faculty to avoid layoffs
- Ashland University lays off tenured faculty, calls financial future 'bright'
- How to fix a struggling, and hypothetical, small college (essay)
- Investigation raises doubts about Southern U.'s financial crisis
- The Future of the Contingent Faculty Movement
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories