A $120 million gift from a Canadian business executive could help expand the Rhodes Scholarships, The Globe and Mail reported. The scholarships currently go to those in the British Commonwealth, the U.S. and Germany, and the gift could lead to an expansion to also include other countries.
- Universities 2030: Learning from the Past to Anticipate the Future
- Global U.
- High Cost of Study in U.S., Britain
- Quick Takes: CUNY Raising Admissions Standards, SAT's Unlikely Critic, Noel-Levitz Sold, Arrest for Koran Incidents, Fulbright Success, Animal Rights Win in UK, Logo Woes at Middlebury, Suit Over Referendum Language, U. of Toronto to Shut Shooting Range
- The Syrian refugee crisis and higher education
- Consuming 'Made in Britain'
- VCU Allows Improperly Awarded Degree
- In South Africa, push continues for free tuition and adequate support
Search for Jobs