A $120 million gift from a Canadian business executive could help expand the Rhodes Scholarships, The Globe and Mail reported. The scholarships currently go to those in the British Commonwealth, the U.S. and Germany, and the gift could lead to an expansion to also include other countries.
- Universities 2030: Learning from the Past to Anticipate the Future
- Rhodes Scholarship Program Will Include China
- $100M Fund to Promote STEM Study in Canada and Israel
- New data show countries gaining and losing in European research competition
- The Syrian refugee crisis and higher education
- Global U.
- Ontario Wants Best Foreign Ph.D. Students
- High Cost of Study in U.S., Britain
Search for Jobs