Benedictine University, in Illinois, has barred alcohol in student residencies, even for students of legal drinking age, The Chicago Tribune reported. The move comes two weeks after two women -- one a student at the university and the other her friend -- reported being sexually assaulted after attending a party at which alcohol was served.
- Essay asks why White House efforts to combat sexual assault aren't more focused on alcohol
- U. of Virginia president discusses next steps on sexual assault
- Can college bans on hard liquor be effective?
- Quick Takes: FEMA Backs Down in Dispute With Students, Barry U. Freezes Salaries, Audit Questions Chicago State Spending, U. of Toledo Plans Rules for Drug Companies, Boos at UMass, Reforming French Universities, Drinking and Decision Making
- Bates College administrators squash popular Halloween-time party
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories