A federal judge has dismissed a lawsuit filed by the University of Alabama against an artist, AL.com reported. The judge ruled that the university could not bar the artist, Daniel Moore, from creating art based on real images of Alabama athletes. The case -- which has moved from court to court -- has been going on for eight years.
- What the Shutdown Means for Colleges, Students and Scholars (Update)
- Student loan defaults hit highest level since 1995
- Pleas for language education at conference
- U. of Florida races to create online campus as Jan. 1 opening date approaches
- Call to Reform Accreditation
- Diversity Officer Sues Gallaudet U.
- Consumer bureau issues initial findings on college debit card deals
- Alabama and Artist Locked in Gridiron-Fueled Feud
Search for Jobs