Academic Minute: Youth Sports and Head Injuries
October 2, 2013
- Wary of concussions, college athletes choose early retirement
- Essay compares letting people play football to the Tuskegee experiment
- NCAA settlement includes $70 million for concussion testing
- Arizona officials say player did not suffer concussion
- Protests and controversy over how U. of Michigan responded to athlete's concussion
- Semi-Contact Sport
- NCAA should address cultural problem and lack of research in concussions, report says
- Action on concussions comes from all sides, but lack uniformity
Search for Jobs
Staten Island, NY
Fort Worth, TX
Welcome to San José State University! San José State University is a major, comprehensive public university located in the center of San José and in...
Our Mission The mission of the University of Charleston is to educate each student for a life of productive work, enlightened living and community...