Academic Minute: Youth Sports and Head Injuries
October 2, 2013
- Arizona officials say player did not suffer concussion
- Essay compares letting people play football to the Tuskegee experiment
- NCAA settlement includes $70 million for concussion testing
- Protests and controversy over how U. of Michigan responded to athlete's concussion
- NCAA should address cultural problem and lack of research in concussions, report says
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories
Prince Frederick, MD
St. Paul, MN
Palo Alto, CA
Mission Grounded in its social justice heritage, Pacific Oaks College prepares students to be culturally intelligent agents of change serving diverse...
WCU was founded in 1889 to bring higher education and career opportunities to the western region of North Carolina. A member of the University of...