City Colleges of Chicago have begun construction on the new Malcolm X College and School of Health Sciences. The campus, which will be adjacent to the college's current location, will be 500,000 square feet and have the capacity for an enrollment of 20,000 students. The construction is part of a five-year, $524 million capital improvement campaign at the seven-college system.
- Too Much Mail From U. of Chicago Admissions?
- Conference focuses on integrating global learning within the curriculum
- Essay on what academic job ads really mean
- Emeritus colleges allow professors to stay engaged
- Website for First-Generation College Students
- Essay on academics and food
- Proposed Ph.D. funded by JPMorgan Chase raises questions at U. of Delaware
- Empty Endowed Chairs in Louisiana
Search for Jobs