City Colleges of Chicago have begun construction on the new Malcolm X College and School of Health Sciences. The campus, which will be adjacent to the college's current location, will be 500,000 square feet and have the capacity for an enrollment of 20,000 students. The construction is part of a five-year, $524 million capital improvement campaign at the seven-college system.
- Faculty bonus pay linked to student success at City Colleges of Chicago
- At Two-Year Colleges, a Year of Language
- Improving Graduation Rates Is Job One at City Colleges of Chicago
- Quick Takes: Longer Visa Stay for Foreign Profs, Guilty of Grade Fixing, Chicago-Led Group Wins Fermilab Contract, Trustee's Ethics Probed, Record Gift for German University, Assessing HEROES Act, Penalties for Ex-Oklahoma Players, Drug Ring at Mansfield
- New ETS test on non-academic skills
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories