- 'Breach of Faith' at Idaho State
- When Bitter Bargaining Bleeds Over
- Bill Funk, top higher ed headhunter, steps down from Florida State U. search
- A Community College Divided
- Quick Takes: New Group Seeks Resignation at WVU, Possible Fast Track for Veterans' Ed Bill, Adjuncts Unionize at Henry Ford CC, Harvard Law Research Goes Open Access, Howard Names President, Top IT Issues, Felony Hazing Alleged at Tulane
Two weeks after Howard University's president announced he would step down this year after five years in office, the university's Faculty Senate voted no confidence in the board, The Washington Post reported. "The no-confidence vote again focused a spotlight on a board that has had recent internal disputes," the newspaper said.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories