- Former head of Christian college group sues over his dismissal
- Essay about being a gay faculty member at a Christian college
- Youngstown State U. president gets poached, headhunters tangle over rules of engagement
- Essay on interviews with church-related colleges
- Underground group changes the conversation about sexuality at Biola U.
The Council for Christian Colleges and Universities announced Tuesday that its board -- "after careful investigation and prayerful consideration" -- had decided to remove Edward O. Blews Jr. from the position of president, effective immediately. Blews had been in office since January. The statement did not say why the board decided to (in the words of the CCCU) "transition" Blews out of the presidency. Prior to joining CCCU, Blews was for 28 years president of the Association of Independent Colleges and Universities of Michigan. CCCU officials and Blews did not respond to requests for more information about his departure.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories