Fraternity Accused of Rejecting Gay Student
October 29, 2013
Morgan State University is investigating charges that Kappa Alpha Psi fraternity rejected a student for being gay, The Baltimore Sun reported. The student cited social media messages by fraternity members that used an anti-gay slur.
- Limited Victory for Christian Fraternity
- Flurry of campus debates over statements that offend many
- Federal judge rejects community college's arguments against anti-gay leaflets
- Quick Takes: Stanford Professor Sues Over Horowitz Book, $100M for Supercomputing at RPI, Fines Over 'Brokeback' Hazing, No More Flags at UT-Arlington, Legendary Student Avoids Graduation Again
- Quick Takes: Harvard's Shortlist, Anti-Gay Slurs on Dead Pledge, Layoffs at Southern Oregon, Undercover Applicants to Britain, Court Grants Immunity to Miami U. Officers, Jaywalking Arrest Investigated
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
California State University, Fresno is the intellectual heart of Central California, providing high quality undergraduate and graduate education...
Dean College is a private residential college located on 100 pristine acres in Franklin, Massachusetts, just 45 minutes from Boston and Providence,...