Fraternity Accused of Rejecting Gay Student
October 29, 2013
Morgan State University is investigating charges that Kappa Alpha Psi fraternity rejected a student for being gay, The Baltimore Sun reported. The student cited social media messages by fraternity members that used an anti-gay slur.
- Too White to Play Afrobeat Music at Hampshire?
- Professor Resigns After Charges of Past Abuse Surface
- More data show students unprepared for work, but what to do about it?
- The dangers of shooting off your mouth on controversial topics (essay)
- Students Block Access to Bulgarian University
- Penn State Settles With Sandusky Victims for $60M
- Berry Wins Battle Over Billboards in Tennessee
- Coaches: In New NCAA Division, Elite Programs Should Sponsor More Sports
Search for Jobs
Waubonsee is not your average community college — and that’s how we like it. We take pride in exceeding expectations, offering a top education to all...
State Center Community College District (SCCCD) was formed in 1964 when it assumed control of Fresno City College and Reedley College. SCCCD serves...