Fraternity Accused of Rejecting Gay Student
October 29, 2013
Morgan State University is investigating charges that Kappa Alpha Psi fraternity rejected a student for being gay, The Baltimore Sun reported. The student cited social media messages by fraternity members that used an anti-gay slur.
- Quick Takes: Coaches' Group Rates Colleges on Minority Hiring, Eau Claire Reviews RA Policies, 6 Chattanooga Football Players Face Rape Charges, Dispute Over New MBA in Md., Choir Director Accuses U. of North Dakota of Anti-Gay Bias
- Quick Takes: Harvard's Shortlist, Anti-Gay Slurs on Dead Pledge, Layoffs at Southern Oregon, Undercover Applicants to Britain, Court Grants Immunity to Miami U. Officers, Jaywalking Arrest Investigated
- Federal judge rejects community college's arguments against anti-gay leaflets
- Flurry of campus debates over statements that offend many
- Limited Victory for Christian Fraternity
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories
Coeur d'Alene, ID
Grand Forks, ND
Stetson University is located in DeLand, Fla., with a second campus in Gulfport, Fla. and two satellite centers. Founded in 1883 by Henry A. DeLand...
Clemson is a dynamic research university located in Upstate South Carolina at the center of the booming I-85 corridor between Charlotte, N.C., and...