Fraternity Accused of Rejecting Gay Student
October 29, 2013
Morgan State University is investigating charges that Kappa Alpha Psi fraternity rejected a student for being gay, The Baltimore Sun reported. The student cited social media messages by fraternity members that used an anti-gay slur.
- Too White to Play Afrobeat Music at Hampshire?
- Professor Resigns After Charges of Past Abuse Surface
- More data show students unprepared for work, but what to do about it?
- The dangers of shooting off your mouth on controversial topics (essay)
- Students Block Access to Bulgarian University
- Penn State Settles With Sandusky Victims for $60M
- Berry Wins Battle Over Billboards in Tennessee
- Coaches: In New NCAA Division, Elite Programs Should Sponsor More Sports
Search for Jobs
Los Altos Hills, CA
Stone Ridge, NY
Buzzards Bay, MA
Texas Roots. Infinite Possibilities. Lamar University students enjoy small classes where they can build lasting friendships with professors and peers...
The Associated Colleges of the Midwest (ACM) is a consortium of academically excellent, independent liberal arts colleges located in Illinois, Iowa,...