Fraternity Accused of Rejecting Gay Student
October 29, 2013
Morgan State University is investigating charges that Kappa Alpha Psi fraternity rejected a student for being gay, The Baltimore Sun reported. The student cited social media messages by fraternity members that used an anti-gay slur.
- Quick Takes: Coaches' Group Rates Colleges on Minority Hiring, Eau Claire Reviews RA Policies, 6 Chattanooga Football Players Face Rape Charges, Dispute Over New MBA in Md., Choir Director Accuses U. of North Dakota of Anti-Gay Bias
- Quick Takes: Harvard's Shortlist, Anti-Gay Slurs on Dead Pledge, Layoffs at Southern Oregon, Undercover Applicants to Britain, Court Grants Immunity to Miami U. Officers, Jaywalking Arrest Investigated
- Federal judge rejects community college's arguments against anti-gay leaflets
- Flurry of campus debates over statements that offend many
- Limited Victory for Christian Fraternity
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories
Chapel Hill, NC
Hyde Park, NY
College of Veterinary Medicine: Clinical Assistant Professor in Exotic Animal Specialty - Veterinary
As the dedicated liberal arts institution in the UNC system, UNC Asheville kindles learning by offering an intellectually rigorous education that...
SERVING WASHINGTON AND THE WORLD Washington State University conducts transformational research and provides world-class education to more than 26,...