Anderson University, a private Christian institution in Indiana, has announced that it will eliminate its French, philosophy and theater majors as part of a plan to deal with financial shortfalls, The Herald Bulletin reported. A total of 16 faculty and staff positions will be eliminated as a result of those and other changes.
- Essay on flaws in the Common Application
- Impact of 2013 elections on higher education
- Academic Minute: String Theory
- Can colleges build students' cultural capital? And should they?
- Study: Most First-Generation Students Not Prepared for College
- Adjuncts Launch Union Bids at 2 Southern California Colleges
- Different Strategies in Online Education
- Frostburg State U.'s Freshman Choice Program lets students start degrees online
Search for Jobs