Howard University has ended its relationship with a consulting firm through which Robert Tarola served as chief financial officer, The Washington Post reported. The university said that Tarola left by "mutual agreement." Many deans and other faculty members have criticized Tarola, questioning his plans to put the university on better financial ground. Last month Sidney Ribeau announced he was leaving the Howard presidency.
- President announces unexpected resignation at Howard U.
- Howard spends big on administrator bonuses, then announces austerity measures
- A Shift in Direction at Howard
- Ethnic Tensions in Dallas
- New Presidents or Provosts: Averett U., Cedarville U., Howard U., North Iowa Area CC, Portland State U., U. of Florida, U. of South Dakota, Vanderbilt U., Wayne State U.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories