The University of Michigan on Thursday formally announced the launch of a $4 billion fund-raising campaign -- the largest ever for a public university. Michigan has already raised $1.7 billion. The top priority for the campaign (at $1 billion) is student aid.
- Georgetown, Case Western, Rochester campaigns signal return of big fund-raising
- Beloit forgoes traditional campaign in favor of project-based approach
- 2014 is record year for higher ed donations
- University of Virginia falls short of $3 billion fund-raising goal
- Vanderbilt's singular focus on raising money for aid lowers debt
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories