Rutgers University at New Brunswick, which faced a major scandal this year over a videotape showing its basketball coach mistreating players, is now being accused of failing to deal with against the defensive coordinator on its football team, NJ.com reported. A former football player and his parents say that Dave Cohen, defensive coordinator, found him in a study hall, called him a "pussy" and a "bitch," and threatened to head-butt him. Rutgers says that Cohen apologized and was reprimanded and that it thought the matter had been resolved to the player's parents' satisfaction -- statements they are now contesting.
- Assault on Quarterback Leads to Cancellation of Game
- Class in Rutgers Football Scandal Was 'Easy A'
- Report: Rutgers Athlete Wasn't Bullied by Coach
- Union conference marks growth of adjunct organizing strategy
- How is a new president supposed to clean house?
- Rutgers Faculty: Coach's Punishment Insufficient
- Rutgers Commencement Woes Continue
- U of Illinois fires football coach over mistreatment of players
Search for Jobs