Rutgers University at New Brunswick, which faced a major scandal this year over a videotape showing its basketball coach mistreating players, is now being accused of failing to deal with against the defensive coordinator on its football team, NJ.com reported. A former football player and his parents say that Dave Cohen, defensive coordinator, found him in a study hall, called him a "pussy" and a "bitch," and threatened to head-butt him. Rutgers says that Cohen apologized and was reprimanded and that it thought the matter had been resolved to the player's parents' satisfaction -- statements they are now contesting.
- U of Illinois fires football coach over mistreatment of players
- Baylor U facing questions over handling of sexual assault involving football player
- Rutgers U suspends football coach for contacting professor about player's grades
- UNIVERSITY SPORTS IN THE AGE OF THE DSM
- Poll shows concern over penn state and other athletic programs
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories