An Alabama woman has been charged with murdering another after a party they both attended in Birmingham to watch the Iron Bowl football game, which Auburn University won in a stunning defeat of the University of Alabama at Tuscaloosa. Authorities say that they are still studying why the women got into a heated argument that led to the shooting death of one of them. The Associated Press reported that the victim's sister said that her sister was accused by the shooter of not caring enough about the Alabama loss. "She said we weren't real Alabama fans because it didn't bother us that they lost. And then she started shooting," the victim's sister said.
- One university's decision to drop football should be a model for others (essay)
- U. of Alabama at Birmingham sacks its football team citing costs
- Senator McCaskill suggests 'removing' campus crime disclosure law
- U of Alabama at Birmingham learns how difficult it is to sack college football
- Thoughts on the Alabama Shooting
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories