Professors at Davidson College, working through the MOOC provider edX and the College Board, are going to start to prepare online tutorials in select topics in the Advanced Placement program, The New York Times reported. The goal is to create units covering specific topics within AP courses that may be tripping up students. The effort will start with AP courses in calculus, physics and macroeconomics.
- Davidson College launches Advanced Placement test preparation modules
- Davidson Next
- Modular Approach Breaks Down Barriers to AP Concepts
- Using MOOCs to Fill In Your Weak Spots
- MOOCs and a Liberal Arts College
- Economists on Higher Ed
- Four liberal arts colleges, early to the MOOC scene, form online education consortium
- Should AP Add African-American History?
Search for Jobs