Academic Minute: Lost Theatrical Works of the Holocaust
December 18, 2013
In today’s Academic Minute, Lisa Peschel of the University of York discusses the discovery of theatrical works that were only performed in World War II Jewish ghettos. Learn more about the Academic Minute here.
- Academic Minute: Retooling Classic Films
- Academic Minute: Arthritic Dinosaur
- Academic Minute: Muslims and the Holocaust
- Academic Minute: The Mystery of Galaxies
- Academic Minute: Archaeology of Gallipoli
- interview with Tim Lacy on 'The Dream of a Democratic Culture: Mortimer J. Adler and the Great Books Idea'
- Academic Minute: Performance and Beneficial Stress
- Academic Minute: New Antibacterial Material
Search for Jobs
Old Westbury, NY
Wollongong, NSW, Australia
PILANI, RAJASTHAN, India
La Plata, MD
East Carolina University, a constituent institution of the University of North Carolina, is a doctoral institution with an enrollment of nearly 28,...
The Northern Wyoming Community College District is northern Wyoming’s educational epicenter. Encompassing three separate counties, and serving an...