- 'Imagine HBCUs Differently'
- Alcorn State gives faculty a role in deciding administrators' fate
- Ouster at U. of California
- New Presidents or Provosts: Alcorn State U., Ithaca College, St. Mary's University College, Texas Wesleyan U., U. of California-Davis, U. of Prince Edward Island, U. of Texas-El Paso
- Vanderbilt athlete arrested for alleged rape played Saturday for Alcorn State
M. Christopher Brown II resigned Thursday, effective immediately, as president of Alcorn State University. The Associated Press reported that the resignation came amid an investigation into the university's purchasing practices, and that the investigation has already led to the resignations of two other senior officials. Brown has been president of the historically black institution in Mississippi since 2010 and he earned a reputation as having an ambitious agenda to increase enrollment and to elevate the prominence of the university in the state. He did not respond to an email seeking his comment on his resignation.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories