Ludwig Cancer Research is today announcing six grants, of $90 million each, for cancer research centers created by an earlier gift by the philanthropy, USA Today reported. The grants will go to centers at Harvard University, Johns Hopkins University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Memorial Sloan-Kettering, Stanford University and the University of Chicago.
- Quick Takes: Racist Video Students Leave Texas A
- Quick Takes: Obama Adds to Science Team, RIAA Shifts Strategy, Milgram's Shock Experiment Still Works, Unusual Ethics Choice, Tufts Loses $20M, E-Mail About Va. Tech Killer, Morris Brown Survival in Doubt, Witch Sues Nebraska
- Skip vs. Larry vs. Camille vs. Freeman ...
- IRS Loses (Again) on Taxes for Medical Residents
- Federal Budget Blahs
- U. of Louisville Program Seeks to Connect Ph.D.s with General Public Over Drinks
- Clifton Wharton discusses his new autobiography
- UNCF receives $25m from Koch brothers, prompting praise and anger
Search for Jobs