Boston University is investigating how someone managed the steal paychecks of 10 employees. The thefts were apparently the result of "phishing," in which someone uses a scheme to obtain access to email accounts or digital records. In this case, the person changed direct deposit information so that checks would not go into the accounts of employees, but instead elsewhere.
- Questions raised by firing of tenured professor at U. of Illinois
- Essay on how faculty members can respond to unstable students
- CNN Finds Athletes Who 'Read Like 5th Graders'
- Program to Help Tenn. Transfer Students Get Associate Degree
- Report Again Names Professor as Low-Stress Job
- New report asks policy makers to impose tighter standards on Parent PLUS Loans
- Western Michigan Reimburses Professor for Hacked Paycheck
- Hackers Targeting University Payroll Systems
Search for Jobs