- U.K. Cracks Down on Student Visa, English Language Testing Fraud
- British Council report argues for 'new status quo' in Indian student mobility
- Survey shows increase in international applications to U.S. grad schools, but mix of applicants by country is shifting
- British universities see rise in overseas applications, but drops from India
- Rising Price of British Graduate Education
The number of international students from outside the European Union at U.K. universities fell by 1 percent in 2012-13, the first decline since record-keeping began in the mid-'90s, Times Higher Education reported. The number of new Indian students has dropped particularly precipitously, falling by half in just two years. Times Higher Education notes that the new data, released Thursday by the Higher Education Statistics Agency, can be expected to heighten concerns among university leaders about the effects of the government’s push to curb immigration.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories