- Federal scrutiny of campus sexual assaults spills into the states
- U.S. finds Tufts is violating rules on sexual assault, amid larger crackdown
- Students criticize Columbia's new sexual assault prevention efforts
- McCaskill says her survey shows colleges 'falling short' on dealing with sex assaults
- U.S. senators announce campus sexual assault legislation
Columbia University announced Wednesday that it would start to release more aggregate information about sexual assault complaints and how they are handled, The New York Times reported. The university has been facing criticism from student groups that it has failed to respond appropriately, or to be transparent enough about its policies.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories