- Could music students be more at risk for sexual misconduct by professors?
- Penn State sex-abuse scandal is getting away from administrators
- Nevada student files lawsuit about explicitly sexual class assignments
- Penn State report says board didn't ask tough questions of administrators
- Tougher Line on Sexual Harassment
Bob Jones University is facing criticism for halting a study that it commissioned on the institution's response to sex abuse, The New York Times reported. The university has been vague about why it called off the investigation, just as the company hired to do it was wrapping up interviews. Those who gave interviews are feeling particularly vulnerable, having told their stories and now learning that nothing will be done to fix problems. Generally, the issues explored by the investigation have focused on reports that the university was dismissive of students who reported that they had been abused, and discouraged them from reporting the abuse, the Times said.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories