- Quick Takes: Welfare Rules Eased, Sallie Mae Settlement, Gandhi Quits Nonviolence Post, Study Abroad Probe, Study Abroad Refund, Wy. Governor Defends Academic Freedom, Leniency for Lender, Dorms for Graduates, Sex vs. Grades at Cambridge
- Quick Takes: Voters Approve Bonds for Arizona State, Illinois Editor Ousted, Study Criticizes Merit Program, Articles Retracted From Chem Journal, Wyoming Calls Off Smoke-Free Forum, Report on Dual Enrollment, Another HEA Extension, Dean Bites Man?
- Quick Takes: Loan Scandal Fallout, Imus Apologizes to Rutgers Athletes, Harvard Deans Take on Textbook Costs, The Regent Connection, Northwestern in Qatar, Oakland U. Plans Med School, 3 Minn. Athletes Accused of Rape
- More Trouble in Minnesota
- Reign of the Politician-Chancellor
University of Wyoming officials are speaking out against legislation that would require deans to meet twice a year with state legislators to discuss various issues, The Star-Tribune reported. Legislators say they want to work more closely with the university, but many academics believe that it is the job of the president and the board to lead deans -- and to communicate with politicians.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories