Boston University is investigating allegations that Kelly Greenberg, the women's basketball coach, has engaged in bullying and emotional abuse of players, The Boston Globe reported. The investigation follows the decision of four women to leave the team this year, with all four saying that they had been emotionally abused. One said she was so damaged that she thought about suicide. Similar complaints were filed against Greenberg by her team seven years ago. Greenberg declined to comment.
- Are reports of bullying by female coaches increasing, or just more concerning?
- 'Dirty Little Secrets' in Women's Sports
- Iowa players file Title IX complaint over dismissal of field hockey coach
- More NCAA Conflict for Alcorn State
- NCAA asks colleges to prohibit romantic relationships between athletes, coaches
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories