The University of Colorado at Boulder has suspended and barred from campus Dan Kaufman, an associate professor of philosophy, without saying publicly why, The Daily Camera reported. Kaufman declined to comment. In January, the university announced plans to reform the philosophy department, which an outside report found to be highly dysfunctional, but there was no indication of whether Friday's news was related to the plans announced in January.
- Essay about inability to find a tenure-track job in academe
- Columbia criticized for not renewing long-term professors over their failure to pay for salaries with grants
- Ga. Tech Professor Accused of Shaking Down Students
- After being called 'deadliest fraternity,' SAE announces it will end pledging
- Can U.S. government tell colleges in poor financial shape from those that are not?
- Much change, some progress dominate second annual Online Learning Summit
- Report accuses U. Colorado at Boulder administration of violating academic freedom in reaction to sexism probe
- Colorado Boulder faces criticism over handling of alleged professor misconduct
Search for Jobs