- Colorado Boulder faces criticism over handling of alleged professor misconduct
- Report accuses U. Colorado at Boulder administration of violating academic freedom in reaction to sexism probe
- Quick Takes: Ark. Tech Allows Musical, Berkeley-Saudi Deal, Harvard Basketball Recruiting Questioned, Northwestern Dean Cleared, Paper Suspends Opinion Section, Duke Bars Sudan Holdings, No More Paper Cups, 20 New UK Universities, Australian Prostitutes
- Unusual sexual harassment case at Northwestern U. brings out advocates of student indemnification
- Ugly Turn in Mascot Dispute
The University of Colorado at Boulder has suspended and barred from campus Dan Kaufman, an associate professor of philosophy, without saying publicly why, The Daily Camera reported. Kaufman declined to comment. In January, the university announced plans to reform the philosophy department, which an outside report found to be highly dysfunctional, but there was no indication of whether Friday's news was related to the plans announced in January.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories