Neil Theobald, president of Temple University, has pledged to review the decision not to renew the contract of Anthony Monteiro, a non-tenure track faculty member in African-American studies, The Philadelphia Daily News reported. Theobald made the pledge at a protest by 100 people, who said that the non-renewal reflected larger problems with Temple's relations with those who live in the area. Monteiro has taught at Temple for 10 years, on a year-to-year basis.
- Temple cuts highlight cost of big-time football
- New Presidents Provosts: Cape Fear Southeastern SUNY-Oswego Strayer Temple Merced
- Court ruling points to tough issues for dual career couples
- Something for Everyone
- Doing Hard Time, Full Time
- Out of Work for Doing Extra Work?
- Power Play
- Contract Non-Renewal = Dismissal
Search for Jobs