Many students and faculty members consider coffee to be essential to their daily existence. The University of California at Davis could be moving toward offering a major in coffee, The Sacramento Bee reported. The university, already known for its research and teaching on wine, has created the Coffee Center. Faculty members will conduct research on such topics as as the genetics of coffee and sensory perception of coffee drinkers. A long-term goal is establishing a major in coffee.
Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/2014/03/06/6216292/uc-davis-establishes-center-for.html#storylink=cpy
- Grad Student's Guide to Good Coffee
- Coffee: Words from a Grad Student/Addict
- Another Round (or Five)
- Starbucks, EDUCAUSE, and Higher Ed
- Get Out There and Shake It!
- First Amendment Lessons
- Partnership provides sustainable agriculture research to Latin American farms, coffee to college students
- Reviving the Academic Library
Search for Jobs