Russia Plans to Create Federal University in Crimea
March 24, 2014
Russia plans to convert Tavrida National University, in Crimea, into a federal university in the Russian system, The Voice of Russia Radio News reported. Some other higher education institutions in Crimea may be merged into the university.
- National Hispanic U.'s teach-out raises questions about Hispanic student market
- Fight over layoffs at University of Southern Maine boils over
- Why Didn't Alabama Students Endorse Greek Integration?
- University Leaders Back Student Protests in Taiwan
- Professor Charged With Battery After Abortion Protest
- Racial Harassment Hoax at Grand Valley State
- Georgetown Student Charged With Making Ricin
- New presidents provosts Bank Street Columbia East Anglia Jones Intl LSSU LSU-A Michigan
Search for Jobs
Los Altos Hills, CA
Baruch offers 23 undergraduate majors and 30 graduate-level specializations through our three acclaimed schools. Our schools and programs are...
Established in 1827, the University of Toronto is Canada's largest university, recognized as a global leader in research and teaching. U of T's...