- US 'Sham University' Creates Problems in India- and Raises Questions about Internationalization
- International educators discuss problem of fraud
- Standards for Agents - and Colleges
- The UK Tightens Immigration Regulations for International Students -- Good News -- Others Need to Follow Suit
- Quick Takes: Transgendered Perspective on Women in Science, Track Coach Convicted, Court Ruling on Building Plans, Data on Foreign Students, Bad Opening Lines for Fiction
A federal jury in California on Monday convicted Susan Su, the founder and president of Tri-Valley University, of 35 counts related to visa fraud, The San Jose Mercury News reported. The counts relate to charges that the unaccredited university was a fraud, designed to get money from foreign applicants who wanted certification to obtain student visas. Su's lawyer could not be reached for comment, but he told the jury that she had acted "in good faith."
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories