Emmanuel College has announced that it will no longer require the SAT or ACT of applicants for admission. "This test-optional policy reinforces the college's commitment to understand a student's overall academic experience, regardless of performance on a single test," said a statement from the college. "In addition, it encourages all students who have achieved success in high school to consider Emmanuel."
- New analysis sees mixed results of 'undermatching'
- Part-time professors teach most community college students, report finds
- Debate at George Fox on Transgender Student Housing
- Essay considers whether higher education in the U.S. has peaked
- Test-optional policies fail to increase low-income enrollment, study finds
- Moravian Goes Test-Optional on Admissions
- Sage Colleges, Virginia Wesleyan Go Test-Optional
- Applications Drop 20% at Cooper Union
Search for Jobs