A University of Connecticut sorority has been suspended while it is being investigated for hazing not of women, but of men, The Hartford Courant reported. The newspaper reported that the Delta Zeta sorority was "accused of forcing men involved with a school fraternity to consume alcohol, eat dog treats, paint their bodies, wear women's thong underwear and take shots of alcohol off each other's bodies, among other things."
- Renewed Fight on Fraternities
- 'The Lost Boys of Zeta Psi'
- It's More Than the Photos
- Jocks Gone Wild?
- Quick Takes: Northwestern Suspends Women's Soccer, Value of Open Access, New Duke Indictment, $50M for UT-Austin, New England Floods, End of the 'Cocktail Party'?
- Brutal Haze
- Florida A&M death illuminates prevalence of non-Greek hazing
- Dartmouth bans hard alcohol in effort to curb 'extreme behaviors' on campus
Search for Jobs