Inside Higher Ed is today releasing a free compilation of articles and essays -- in print-on-demand format -- about the flipped classroom. The articles and essays reflect key discussions about pedagogy, technology and the role of faculty members. Download the booklet here.
This booklet is part of a series of such compilations that Inside Higher Ed is publishing on a range of topics.
On Thursday May 8, at 2 p.m. Eastern, Inside Higher Ed editors Scott Jaschik and Doug Lederman will conduct a free webinar to talk about the issues raised in the booklet's articles. To register for the webinar, please click here.
- Compilation of Articles on Critical Thinking
- New Compilation of Articles on the Completion Agenda
- Compilation of Articles on Strategies for the New Normal
- The Evolving Curriculum: a Compendium of Articles
- The Quest for Critical Thinking
- The Future of Student Loans: a Collection of Articles
- Globalization in Higher Education
- Globalization of Higher Education: A New Compilation
Search for Jobs