- New Presidents or Provosts: Alfred U., La Salle U., Motlow State CC, U. of Maryland-College Park, Virginia Intermont College
- Quick Takes: Cuomo Sees Redlining in Student Loans, Duke Settles With Lacrosse Players, Kentucky Adjusts Domestic Partner Benefits, Audit Prompts Resignation, Virginia Intermont Survives, Yeshiva U.'s Anti-Boycott Stance, Wiki Reality Challenged
- Essay on issues for colleges to consider when mergers are being discussed
- Southern Accreditor Places 2 on Probation, Backs VCU in Degree Scandal
- Saint Louis U. law dean quits in unusually strong attack on administration
Nearly three weeks after its planned merger with another institution fell through, Virginia Intermont College's president announced her resignation Monday. E. Clorisa Phillips said she was resigning for personal reasons. The college said last month that its merger with Webber International University had collapsed, and in accepting Phillips's resignation, Virginia Intermont's board said it was working with an interim president and "restructuring agent" to devise a solution for "some or all of the college."
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories