More than half (53 percent) of grandparents are saving for their grandchildren's college costs, or plan to start saving, according to research released Thursday by Fidelity. And 90 percent reported that, if asked, they would be likely to make a financial contribution to their grandchildren's college costs. A majority of grandparents are also talking to both their children and grandchildren about college savings. The national survey was conducted of adults who are at least 45 years old and who have at least one grandchild younger than 18.
- Study: Older faculty members feel financially ready for retirement, but don't have detailed plans
- Study: 1-hour program can close achievement gap for first generation college students
- Study: Text messages about renewing aid boost 2-year college persistence
- Study: Professional sports salary shares further evidence NCAA is a cartel
- Study: Tenure-track professors saw 2.1% average raise this year
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories