The digital learning consortium Unizin has named Amin Qazi as its founding CEO. In a statement, Unizin co-founder James Hilton, dean of libraries at the University of Michigan, said, “The academy is at a critical moment in the growth of digital education. In Amin we chose a leader who could span the technical, organizational, and economic needs that the Unizin service will provide for its members."
- For Unizin, common infrastructure means commercial software
- After weeks of rumors, universities unveil the digital education consortium Unizin
- New Dawn or the Perfect Storm?
- MOOC providers Coursera and EdX announce new leaders
- Colleges move to digital transcripts managed by outside firms
- 4 Questions for Unizin
- At Educause, a call for digital preservation that will outlast individual institutions and companies
- Kuali Goes For Profits
Search for Jobs