The chancellor of Montana State University-Northern announced his resignation Thursday, according to the Havre Daily News.
Chancellor James Limbaugh was facing faculty criticism, including a movement to take a no-confidence vote in his leadership.
The campus has faced several bits of turmoil, including issues with its nursing program and a former provost who is accused of repeatedly and inappropriately touching her male colleagues – including Limbaugh.
- Female provost is accused of repeatedly touching her male colleagues
- 'This Is Not the Ivy League'
- Faculty members at University of Northern Iowa brace for cuts
- Quick Takes: Cincinnati Coach Quits Under Fire, Fla. 2-Year College Is Immune From Lawsuit, Report Finds Female Students Study More, Court Rejects Professor's Residency Argument
- Quick Takes: Button Controversy Continues, Le ClÃ©zio Wins Literature Nobel, Censure in Montgomery, President Out at SW Oregon CC, When a Slur Isn't a Slur, Understanding Rankings
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories