Josef Dobes, the controversial education minister in the Czech Republic, is stepping down, Radio Prague reported. Dobes said he was leaving to protest budget cuts to his agency. Many students and academics in the country criticized his tenure in office, and particularly his plan to impose tuition at universities.
- Marek Kwiek: Knowledge Production in Central European Universities Revisited
- Education Is in the Streets
- North Dakota and New York stories raise questions about ensuring international quality
- Quick Takes: Arthur Schlesinger Jr. Dies at 89, William
- CREATE - an international multi-institution research campus in Singapore/Asia
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories