Northeastern University on Tuesday officially unveiled plans to open a Seattle graduate campus in September. The Boston-based university last year launched a graduate campus in Charlotte, N.C., and plans to start other campuses in Austin, Minneapolis and Silicon Valley. The Seattle branch will feature 16 degree programs, including cybersecurity and engineering, which will be geared to the city's technology sector. Tayloe Washburn, a local business leader, will be the campus's dean and executive officer.
- Northeastern University opens branch campus in Charlotte, plans further expansion
- Northeastern U. unveils Silicon Valley branch campus
- Shift from branch campuses reflects changes in educational delivery and demand
- Philip Altbach: A New Twist— In-Country Branch Campuses
- 5 Questions for Northeastern's Peter Stokes
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories