The University of Tokyo, Japan's most prestigious university, is starting its first four-year undergraduate degree in English, The New York Times reported. Officials said that they want to attract more international students to the university, and that they want to expand their pool beyond countries such as South Korea and China where many people become fluent in Japanese. The inaugural class includes students from Australia, Britain, Finland, Poland, the United States and Vietnam.
- Essay on evolving ideas about technology and education
- Admissions leaders debate waitlist policies
- Grand Canyon uses online to pay for scholarships and campuses
- Changes in funding sources is shifting public university admissions
- Ohio State Quarterback Tweet: Classes 'Pointless'
- Cuyahoga CC Debates Fallout From Background Check
- Emory Faces Up to Its Anti-Jewish History
- Essay on whether faculty are trained for emergency situations
Search for Jobs