A Chinese graduate student at Boston University was the third victim of Monday's bombing at the finish line of the Boston Marathon, the university announced Tuesday. University officials said that the student, whom it did not identify pending approval from his family, was among a trio of B.U. students and friends who watched the end of the marathon from near the finish line. Another graduate student was injured and remains hospitalized, the university said. Boston-area colleges continued to report that some of their students were injured, including seven from Emerson College.
- After Boston bombings, colleges revisit security at major events
- Event Canceled, But Digital Public Library Launch to Go On
- Competency-based education heats up with new entrants
- Report suggests hiring of political scientists has slowed
- Essay with advice for applying for jobs at religious colleges
- Protests of Major Higher Ed Cuts in Australia
- Trees Triumph at Western Michigan U.
- Carthage College negligence case headed back to court after ruling
Search for Jobs