- Heavy Lifting vs. Spectral Presence in Global Higher Ed
- Cornell and Technion's win in New York competition reflects desire to grow urban ties
- Unsettling the University-Territory Relationship via Applied Sciences NYC
- Cornell Tech rethinks how universities invest in software start-ups
- Cornell, Stanford go big on competition for New York City campus
The New York City campus being created by Cornell University and Technion-Israel Institute of Technology on Monday announced a $133 million gift from Irwin and Joan Jacobs, Cornell alumni who are longtime givers to their alma mater and to the Technion. The new technology-oriented campus was the result of a competition organized by New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories