Movers and Shakers: Job Changes at Amherst College, Boise State U., California State U.-Long Beach, Greenville Technical College, Northeastern U., U. of Pittsburgh
April 26, 2013
- Tracy Bicknell-Holmes, head of the Engineering Library and Patent & Trademark Resource Center at the University of Nebraska at Lincoln, has been appointed as dean of Albertsons Library at Boise State University, in Idaho.
- Terri M. Carbaugh, interim director of state and federal relations at Sacramento State University, in California, has been selected as associate vice president for legislative and external relations at California State University at Long Beach.
- Timothy Hoff, associate professor of health policy and management at the State University of New York at Albany, has been named associate professor of management, healthcare systems and health policy at Northeastern University, in Massachusetts.
- Matteel Jones, vice president for student affairs at Technical College of the Lowcountry, in South Carolina, has been selected as vice president for student services at Greenville Technical College, also in South Carolina.
- John Keith, associate research scholar at Princeton University, in New Jersey, has been appointed as assistant professor and R.K. Mellon Faculty Fellow in the Swanson School of Engineering at the University of Pittsburgh.
- James A. Larimore, deputy director for student success at the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, has been chosen as dean of students at Amherst College.
- New Presidents or Provosts: Averett U., Cedarville U., Howard U., North Iowa Area CC, Portland State U., U. of Florida, U. of South Dakota, Vanderbilt U., Wayne State U.
- New Presidents or Provosts: Arcadia U., Auburn U., Capella U., Clinton CC, Oral Roberts U., Schenectady County CC, U. of Toronto
- New Presidents or Provosts: Briarcliffe College, DeVry U.-Fort Washington, Elizabeth City State U., Housatonic CC, Kent State U., LeTourneau U., Marywood U., Newman U., Ryerson U., U. of Hawaii-Manoa, U. of Massachusetts-Lowell
- New Presidents or Provosts: Bowling Green State U., Concordia College (Minn.), Illinois Wesleyan U., Ivy Tech CC-North Central, Rockhurst U., San JosÃ© State U., South Mountain College, U. of South Florida-Polytechnic
- New Presidents or Provosts: Argosy U., Argosy U.-D.C. campus, Chippewa Valley Technical College, Coppin State U., Lincoln U. (Mo.), Seton Hall U., Technical College of the Lowcountry, U. of California-Santa Cruz, Walden U., Western Mindanao State U.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories
Brandman University provides students with a dynamic education based on excellence and flexibility that creates lasting value and relevance for...
Our History. Your Future. As one of the nation’s top Catholic liberal arts colleges, St. Norbert enjoys a proud history and a foundation rooted in...