Movers and Shakers: Job Changes at Amherst College, Boise State U., California State U.-Long Beach, Greenville Technical College, Northeastern U., U. of Pittsburgh
April 26, 2013
- Tracy Bicknell-Holmes, head of the Engineering Library and Patent & Trademark Resource Center at the University of Nebraska at Lincoln, has been appointed as dean of Albertsons Library at Boise State University, in Idaho.
- Terri M. Carbaugh, interim director of state and federal relations at Sacramento State University, in California, has been selected as associate vice president for legislative and external relations at California State University at Long Beach.
- Timothy Hoff, associate professor of health policy and management at the State University of New York at Albany, has been named associate professor of management, healthcare systems and health policy at Northeastern University, in Massachusetts.
- Matteel Jones, vice president for student affairs at Technical College of the Lowcountry, in South Carolina, has been selected as vice president for student services at Greenville Technical College, also in South Carolina.
- John Keith, associate research scholar at Princeton University, in New Jersey, has been appointed as assistant professor and R.K. Mellon Faculty Fellow in the Swanson School of Engineering at the University of Pittsburgh.
- James A. Larimore, deputy director for student success at the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, has been chosen as dean of students at Amherst College.
- New Presidents or Provosts: Averett U., Cedarville U., Howard U., North Iowa Area CC, Portland State U., U. of Florida, U. of South Dakota, Vanderbilt U., Wayne State U.
- New Presidents or Provosts: Arcadia U., Auburn U., Capella U., Clinton CC, Oral Roberts U., Schenectady County CC, U. of Toronto
- New Presidents or Provosts: Briarcliffe College, DeVry U.-Fort Washington, Elizabeth City State U., Housatonic CC, Kent State U., LeTourneau U., Marywood U., Newman U., Ryerson U., U. of Hawaii-Manoa, U. of Massachusetts-Lowell
- New Presidents or Provosts: Bowling Green State U., Concordia College (Minn.), Illinois Wesleyan U., Ivy Tech CC-North Central, Rockhurst U., San JosÃ© State U., South Mountain College, U. of South Florida-Polytechnic
- New Presidents or Provosts: Argosy U., Argosy U.-D.C. campus, Chippewa Valley Technical College, Coppin State U., Lincoln U. (Mo.), Seton Hall U., Technical College of the Lowcountry, U. of California-Santa Cruz, Walden U., Western Mindanao State U.
- New Presidents or Provosts: Alaska Pacific U., Cumberland County College, Illinois Central College, New Mexico State U., Nova Southeastern U., Oklahoma City U., Southeast Missouri State U., Waynesburg U.
- New Presidents or Provosts: Florida Gulf Coast U., Manatee CC, Marylhurst U., Metropolitan State U., Northwest Nazarene U., Quinnipiac U., U. of Southern Mississippi
- New Presidents or Provosts: Arkansas State U., Florida Memorial U., Owens Community College, Pfeiffer U., Texas State Technical College, U. of Detroit Mercy, Washburn U.
Search for Jobs
Chestnut Hill, MA
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
North Dartmouth, MA
Cedar Rapids, IA
The Texas State University System, founded in 1911, is the first higher education system established in Texas. Beginning as an administrative means...
Minot State University: A place to have the experience of a lifetime. Located in north central North Dakota, Minot State University is a place where...