Gains in Educational Attainment of New Mothers
May 13, 2013
Two-thirds of new mothers of infants now have at least some college education, an all-time high, according to a report by the Pew Research Center. As recently as 1990 the figure was only about 50 percent and in 1960 the figure was 18 percent.
- Essay on community colleges and MOOCs
- Davidson will keep requirement that president be Presbyterian
- Political winds shift on federal unit records database -- but how much?
- Colleges announce commencement speakers
- Debate on report on immigration leads to scrutiny of Harvard dissertation
- How senior professors can finish their careers vibrantly (essay)
- Academic Minute: Killing Malaria
- Saint Augustine's Drops Plan to Acquire Saint Paul's
Search for Jobs
Los Altos Hills, CA
Buzzards Bay, MA
Wells College is a nationally recognized private coeducational liberal arts college located in Aurora, New York, on the eastern shore of Cayuga Lake...
Georgia College is Georgia's designated Public Liberal Arts University, located in historic Milledgeville, Georgia, less than a dozen miles from the...