Gains in Educational Attainment of New Mothers
May 13, 2013
Two-thirds of new mothers of infants now have at least some college education, an all-time high, according to a report by the Pew Research Center. As recently as 1990 the figure was only about 50 percent and in 1960 the figure was 18 percent.
- Incoming freshmen more driven by money than ever, survey shows
- Searching for Islands of Success
- Freshmen Abandon Business
- Matching Up to the Group of 8
- Challenging 10 claims about higher education's decline (essay)
- CUNY launches plan to bring community college graduation rates to 50%
- Catholic colleges worry as number of female presidents falls
- Report shows public higher education's reliance on tuition
Search for Jobs
Chestnut Hill, MA
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
North Dartmouth, MA
Cedar Rapids, IA
Trident Technical College’s vision is to be the leading force for educational opportunity and economic competitiveness in the communities we serve...
Kingsborough Community College is located on a 70-acre campus in Manhattan Beach, on the southern tip of Brooklyn, New York. Founded in 1963, the...