For the second time this month, a new student has won free tuition with a half-court basketball shot. The first success was at Ball State University. Now Colorado State University -- where four coaches will foot the bill for a year of in-state tuition -- is celebrating the success of Andrew Schneeweis.
- U. of Colorado flummoxes companies promising in-state tuition to out-of-state students
- Quick Takes: Professors Sue Antioch, Lansing Settles Suit, Baby's Death Investigated at Mercyhurst, Undocumented Student Tuition in Colorado, Student Spending Projected to Rise, Court Win for Registrars' Group, Unusual Refund From Hebrew U.
- Quick Takes: California Supreme Court Takes Immigrant Tuition Case, Group Punishment for Athletes, Campus in Iraq, Utah State Hazing Charges, Police Kill Student, U. of California Considers Admitting More From Out of State, Layoffs at Bowling Green
- Favors for Northern Neighbors
- In California, Uncertainty on Immigrant Student Tuition
- Big Win for Undocumented Students
- The Academic Performance Tournament
- The Nuclear Option
Search for Jobs