George Washington University is today announcing three coordinated gifts, for a total of $80 million, for the public health school and related programs. The gifts are from the Milken Institute, the Sumner M. Redstone Charitable Foundation and the Milken Family Foundation. The university is renaming its public health school as the Milken Institute School of Public Health.
- Harvard Receives $350M Gift for Public Health
- UCLA Debates Gift From Lowell Milken
- For Undergrads, a Shot of Public Health
- Commencement Speakers Announced: Alma, Loyola, MIT, Meredith, Messiah, Saint Michael's
- Charitable giving to higher education restored to pre-recession levels, report indicates
- A Healthy Partnership?
- The Republican candidate's record on higher education
- Annuity Quandary
Search for Jobs