Okay, the rest of you have some catching up to do: Tom Panettiere has now won Inside Higher Ed's monthly Cartoon Caption Contest twice.
Today we publish the latest installment of our monthly cartoon contest -- we encourage you to suggest the most creative or humorous captions you can think of. (Or just read the submissions of your peers.)
And we congratulate Panettiere, associate director of financial aid and scholarships at the State University of New York at Purchase, whose caption for January's drawing -- "Wonder if our bus is stuck in one of those Chris Christie traffic studies?" -- won an overwhelming majority of your votes. He also won November's contest.
- Wellesley Women Seethe Over Web Site
- It's your thing!: How the European Commission Is Trying to Attract More Women to Science
- Fruits of My Labor
- Trayvon Martin cartoon in Texas student paper draws backlash
- A Costly Muhammad Cartoon
- Merge or Fold
- Mascots, Indians and Adults-Only Cartoons
- Unedited Articles Infuriate Vassar Students
Search for Jobs