Title

Student Injured in Cell Phone Charger Fire

November 14, 2016
 

A Rowan University student had to go to the hospital last week after his cell phone charger caught fire, burning his leg and hand. According to WPVI-TV Philadelphia, the student was in the student center when the charger, which he was carrying in his pocket, caught fire. Last month, a building at Rowan College of Burlington County in Pemberton, N.J., was evacuated after an Apple iPhone 6 Plus exploded in a student's pocket.

 
+ -

Expand commentsHide comments  —   Join the conversation!

Opinions on Inside Higher Ed

Inside Higher Ed’s Blog U

What Others Are Reading

  • Viewed
  • Past:
  • Day
  • Week
  • Month
  • Year
Back to Top