Cengage Learning, the second-largest higher education publisher in the U.S., on Tuesday announced it has formed a partnership with Knewton to provide adaptive learning technology in a handful of its products. Cengage will use Knewton technology in the company's MindTap platform, an interactive textbook reader. The technology will first appear in the management and sociology disciplines, a Knewton spokesman said.
The partnership is the latest in a series for Knewton, which provides its technology to publishers such as Cambridge University Press and Pearson. Cengage is in the midst of restructuring after the company filed for bankruptcy protection in July.
- Adapting to Developmental Ed
- Pearson, Knewton Expand Adaptive Learning Partnership
- Pearson Announces Partnership With Knewton
- Arizona St. and Knewton's grand experiment with adaptive learning
- Getting High School Dropouts to College
- Pearson and Knewton: Big Data and the Promise of Personalized Learning
- The Pulse podcast features popular iTunes U. chemistry course
- Academic Minute: Nostalgia and Optimism
Search for Jobs