Cengage Learning, the second-largest higher education publisher in the U.S., on Tuesday announced it has formed a partnership with Knewton to provide adaptive learning technology in a handful of its products. Cengage will use Knewton technology in the company's MindTap platform, an interactive textbook reader. The technology will first appear in the management and sociology disciplines, a Knewton spokesman said.
The partnership is the latest in a series for Knewton, which provides its technology to publishers such as Cambridge University Press and Pearson. Cengage is in the midst of restructuring after the company filed for bankruptcy protection in July.
- Adapting to Developmental Ed
- Arizona St. and Knewton's grand experiment with adaptive learning
- Pearson and Knewton: Big Data and the Promise of Personalized Learning
- For-profits lead the way as adaptive learning becomes more popular
- Cengage Learning emerges from bankruptcy with focus on digital growth
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories