- Veterinary schools expand, with focus on large animals
- Essay on issues facing academics working in the Middle East
- New Programs: Nonprofit Management, Paramedics, Bioethics, Entrepreneurship
- New Programs: Physical Therapy, Organizational Leadership, Teaching and Learning, Biochemistry, Ballet Pedagogy, Nursing, Public Management, Golf Management
- Webster University's Bold Move in Chess
- Earmarks, Higher Ed and Family Ties
- Teaching Is Key to Producing More Science Graduates, U.S. Says
- Faculty Senates at two state universities gird for battle
New Programs: Leadership, Environmental Engineering, Business, Health, Physical Therapy
February 8, 2012
- Hardin-Simmons University is starting an Ed.D. program in leadership.
- Johns Hopkins University is starting a dual master's degree program in environmental engineering and business.
- Oklahoma Baptist University is starting an M.B.A. track that emphasizes the energy industry.
- Valley City State University is starting two new health-related majors: one in medical laboratory science and the other in athletic training.
- Western Kentucky University is starting a doctor of physical therapy program.
Search for Jobs
Chapel Hill, NC
Fort Myers, FL
Founded in 1993, South Texas College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award...
Georgia Southern University is the state’s largest and most comprehensive center of higher education south of Atlanta. With more than 120 degree...