- New Programs: Physical Therapy, Organizational Leadership, Teaching and Learning, Biochemistry, Ballet Pedagogy, Nursing, Public Management, Golf Management
- New Programs: Nonprofit Management, Paramedics, Bioethics, Entrepreneurship
- Colleges award tenure
- Colleges start new programs
- New Presidents or Provosts: Howard Payne U., Northwestern Health Sciences University, State U. System of Florida, Towson U., World Learning
New Programs: Leadership, Environmental Engineering, Business, Health, Physical Therapy
February 8, 2012
- Hardin-Simmons University is starting an Ed.D. program in leadership.
- Johns Hopkins University is starting a dual master's degree program in environmental engineering and business.
- Oklahoma Baptist University is starting an M.B.A. track that emphasizes the energy industry.
- Valley City State University is starting two new health-related majors: one in medical laboratory science and the other in athletic training.
- Western Kentucky University is starting a doctor of physical therapy program.
Search for Jobs
San Jacinto, CA
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Dallas County Community College District (DCCCD) is the largest undergraduate institution in the state of Texas. DCCCD seven colleges – Brookhaven,...
Enrolling more than 23,000 students, DePaul is the ninth-largest private and largest Catholic university in the country. It offers over 200 graduate...