- The Pulse podcast explores the future of 'flipping'
- Pulse podcast discusses what's ahead for eLearning technology
- Pulse podcast examines Blackboard Analytics for Learn
- The Pulse podcast explores handwriting and voice capture services
- The Pulse podcast: Using the iPad to flip classroom
- Pulse podcast explores uses of Starfish Retention Solutions
- The Pulse podcast: interview with Blackboard's 'mobile evangelist'
- The Pulse guide to DIY podcasting
The Pulse: Seton Hill's iPad Experiment
This month's edition of The Pulse podcast features a conversation with Mary Ann Gawelek, provost of Seton Hill University, discussing how her institution's iPad experiment -- begun in 2010 -- has fared.
The Pulse is Inside Higher Ed's monthly technology podcast, produced by Murray, executive director of the office of academic technology at University of the Sciences.
Search for Jobs